God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Just a quick note to wish you all a very Happy and Safe New Year.  May all of your hopes and dreams come true in the coming year and May God Bless you and keep you safe.

Remember to not drink and drive, if you drink make sure that you have someone to drive you and if all else fails call for me!  Just don't drink and drive.

Love you all,  take care and God Bless!

Jane

2 comments:

Lynne Armstrong said...

Have a wonderfrul New Year Jane....hope 2012 brings all you could wish for :)
Hugs xx

Holly Young said...

I wanted to wish you a happy birthday, Jane!!!!!!!! Hope it was wonderful, and hope you had a lovely holiday season as well!