God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, May 18, 2012

I've been on a Mini Album spree here is my latest I love the way it turned out the paper  is Ella Blue from Hobby Lobby never heard of the brand but love the way it turned out.  This is based on Kathy Orta's build a page album with a hidden hinge.  I'm impressed with all of her work.


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful, I love the papers and the vintage feel. Nicely done
hugs Julie P

Unknown said...

Wow, your album is beautiful. So glad I found your blog over at the outlawz. I'm following you so I can keep coming back.