God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Here is the layout I worked on last night. You can also see it on http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=720464

If you check at Two Peas you will be able to see the first and second page seperately. I'm going to try to complete a challenge tonight. I don't know if I'll get it done. I came home and picked up the kitchen and living room then swept the kitchen and living room. I still need to mop the kitchen but I don't think that's going to get done.

I'm tired and tired of being tired. I haven't even fixed dinner yet. I don't know what we are going to have I had asked Wes to layout hamburger for Chili but he forgot to do that. So it's going to have to be something else and I have no idea what to fix!

Oh well life won't stop because we don't have anything good for dinner. There is a frozen pizza I can fix and Wes can pick the cheese off.

1 comment:

Liway said...

Beautiful layout Jane. I love the little squares of PP. Great pics too!