God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Thursday December 22, 2005

Well Christmas is almost here. Tomorrow is the big get last minute things done push and the next day is get all the cooking done. Then the big day is here.

Wes and I spent to much money tonight but we both got something we were wanting. Wes needed a little digital camera to take to disney with him and I've been wanting a little mini printer to take with me when I go places.

Well we were at Staples tonight and they had an HP 5.2 mp camera with 3 optical and 6 digital, 256 sd card, and HP 335 Go go printer with carrying case for $199. I had a coupon for $30 off so we ended up with all of this for $169! I didn't think we could go wrong. I now have the little printer I've been wanting so long and Wes has the little camera that he wanted. He wanted something he could stick in his pocket his big SLR digital is to big to carry all the time and I need my little digital for ebay and for myself.

So even though I shouldn't have spent the money I think we did really well!

1 comment:

Liway said...

Congrats on the new toys!!!! You both deserve them! Sometimes we need to splurge a little on ourselves!!!! 'Tis the season!!! Merry Christmas Jane!!!:-)