God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Well it's 12:59 a.m. on december 26th so I guess it's the day after Christmas. I had a wonderful Christmas all of my kids were in. We only had one bad thing happen, Ripley and Cortes were wrestling and bumped into Jake and knocked him down. He ended up hurt. He is so old and fragile that it caused him to have major muscle spasms and he's still having them. I've been giving him baby asprin every 4 hours. He is really stiff and sore poor guy he's just so old I really feel bad for him! But he should be ok once the spasms stop, I forget how much I love him until he has a rough day like today.

I got a lot of nice Christmas gifts...Wes got me a Sudoku game for the computer, Sabrina and Brian got me a whole bunch of Scrapbooking stuff (Zision Silent setter, brads, lunch box, scissors, man I can't name it all). Jerod and Erin got me a gift certificate for the little LSS up by them that I love.

I hope everyone had a very wonderful Christmas. I love the holiday but I'm always glad when the day is over. I have today off so I'll try to get my tree down and all of the mess cleaned up. It's unbelievable how much mess having everyone in causes but I wouldn't give it up for anything.....I love having my family around!

Merry Belated Christmas!!!!!!!!!

No comments: