God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Well I submitted a ton of stuff tonight lets see if even one thing gets picked up. I think I will submit my layout that I did for Sassacraft as soon as I can. I am really happy with the way it flows. I also applied to yet another DT. This one just wanted access to all of your online galleries! So no extra work, but I really love their kits so that would be a nice team to make! I just keep thinking if I get one break that maybe I'll start having better luck.

Tomorrow is the big day from one of my friends daughter, she is having hip surgery in the morning! I will worry until I can get home and see if she posted any news about Jen. I hate having to be at the doctor when one of the nut kids is having surgery! I want to be here where I can be on line and know whats going on! At least I'll be home when Braden has his surgery and will be able to keep track of what's going on with him. I just really wish they cold figre out what is going on with his grandmother.

What I have to be thankful for!!!! I have a great group of friends that are always there for me!

1 comment:

Liway said...

WTG with all the submiting Jane!! You're gonna get picked up for sure. I can't wait to hear about "the call"! Your survivor layout this week is fabulous...I've been plotting to lift it all week! LOL!!! I love that paper...and your color combinations are fabulous! I hope everything went okay at the doctors...we missed you like crazy this morning on the NUTS board. Now that I am officially unemployed...I seem to have more time to check in. It was lonely this morning!! :-(