God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well today was doctor appt. Nothing new he is a little worried about my index and middle finger they are still showing a little more damage each time. But considering how long I've had Rhuematoid Arthritis and all the yrs I had it without knowing about it I'm in pretty good shape. My back has some damage and of course there is my toes but the meds seem to be keeping me really stable. I saw a lady today that I felt so sorry for. She was a little older then I am I would say late 50's early 60's and her hands were totally crippled and she could hardly walk. We talked for a few minutes and she said that she can't take many of the meds. They cause her all kind of problems. I' so thankful that I can take most of the meds.

Well my friends daughter made it through the surgery on her hip. They think they have found the problem with her hip. I sure hope and pray they have, she has been in so much pain and for only 16 it's aweful!

Friday, Brayden has his surgery. Lisa my friend has had such a time of it lately. Brayden needing surgery, her MIL has been in the hospital for about 4 days and they still don't have any idea of what has caused her all the pain. And a witch of an ex for her husband, she amazes me how she handles everything!

Not much going on with me just the normal every day stuff!

No comments: