God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Sunday, February 19, 2006


Why are weekends so short. It seems like yesterday I was at work and now it's Sunday already. I need to get some scrapbooking done. I have a paper bag album to finish along with some layouts done for a DT I'm trying out for!

This is last weeks layout for the DT challenge. I really like the way it came together.

Not much going on here. Wes has the stomach flu for 2 days at Disney. I talked to him last night and he was feeling much better. But, he's going to have a really short check this week because of missing 2 days of work.

My friend Lisa's son Brayden made it throgh his surgery. They are home but Brayden isn't wanting to eat or drink. I know Lisa has to be really worried but I'm sure he will be fine. I'm just so happy he made it through with no problems.

Michelle starts through the IEP assessment this week with Madelyn. I'm sure they will be fine but I know it's really stressing her. I hope I can be a good support for her and Jim.

No comments: