God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Wow made it through another week. I really didn't expect it. This weeks challenge is very hard:
*minimum 3 pictures
*one of the following color combinations:
yellow/blue
green/yellow
or
orange/blue
*3 fonts (either computer, rubons, stickers, hand journaling, stamps, etc)

I'm one of those people that like to scrap with one big picture and I have to use 3. And I really don't have a lot of paper these colors. I'm going to have to dig deep for this one. I might even pull out a sketch book (I hear the gasps accuring all over the world)! Lets see I've scrapped outdoor pictures, I've scrapped Maya I guess the next thing will be pets! Maybe I can get a few good pictures of Jake and Tiger sleeping together.

Well on to the serious stuff. Brayden has his surgery today. So please keep my friend Lisa and Brayden in your thoughts and prayers. Haven't heard from Maria in 2 days I'm starting to get worried about Jen and Maria so prayers for them. I'll be calling her today if I don't hear from her by noon.

Christie is running on her last ounce of strength I really hope she can take a break this weekend but that doesn't look promising with the snowmobilers all coming in.

Michelle is trying to get ready for Madelyn's IEP and getting her in the school she wants for her. Her and Jim are great parents and I know they will make it through this together but it must be so hard for them. Madelyn is such a beautiful little girl and so sweet! I just love her to pieces and can't wait to see her in April.

Take care dear friends I'm thinking of all of you.

No comments: