God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

PINK EYE YUCK! Well I got up this morning with my right eye swollen and all matted up. Went to work and did most of the web cast of the meeting and then went to the doctor. Sure enough Pink Eye and I'm off work till Monday. I have virual (sp) pink eye.

So I'm home I tried doing a layout my eyes are now killing me but I got the layout done and it takes care of two things with one job. Sassacraft is having Teresa Collins from Junkitz on for a chat and a contest design using 75% Junkitz and Scrap Supply Store has a challenge of using more then 2 photos on a layout. I not only have more then 2 I have 5 I'm so proud of myself I almsot always do 1 or 2 photo layouts. It's not great but I like the way the colors work.

It's 74 degrees here today. I have my windows and doors open I just wish I had some energy I'd clean. I have had to strip my bed and wash it. The doc said I need to wash everything I sleep on and in and all my towels in very hot water every day for the next 4 days. So I don't reinfect my eye. So just doing the bed all the time will be enough for me.

Jake is loving being outside he asked to go outside and he went out and laid down on the porch and wouldn't get up! He's loving the nice warm weather he gets tired of being in the house.

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday talk to you all again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Liway said...

Hey Jane...how was the chat??? I can't believe you have to wash your bedding and towels everyday! UGH!!!! I hope your eye is better soon! That's aweful...especially since you can't take advantage of this time off and scrap. It sounds like you are having some fabulous weather there! I can't imagine having my doors and windows open. I just went outside to stoke the fire and it's snowing!!! Bleck! Spring will be here soon though! Take care of yourself friend!:-)