God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Well this layout got me through another week of the DT tryout. I should know on the 15th of March if I made it to the next step on 2 other DT's and I was just notified that 3 Bugs in a Rug got my submission and they thought it was great. That surprised me I hope it means good things. I love 3 Bugs paper.

I also had my layout chosen as Layout of the day on the Scrapbooking Swede. I was so amazed my girlfriend Lisa let me know this morning.

I feel that I'm getting better with every layout I do it drags me further out of my comfort zone.

I'm also getting better at defining my style and what it means.

The pink eye is getting better. I woke up this morning with a lot less gunk then yesterday and today it just itches it doesn't burn. I think we caught it early enough that it's going to heal quickly.

My friend Michelle finds out about her daughter's IEP today. I keep checking email to see what she has found out. I know that Michelle and Jim are great parents and will do the best for Mimi but I know how schools are they do as little as tey can get by with. I hope they get through to the school that they aren't accepting that.

1 comment:

Liway said...

Congrats on all the good news today Jane...and I'm glad the eye is feeling a little better! I had to laugh at your comment about falling behind on my blog. You didn't fall behind.... I just posted about 5 entries yesterday! LOL! Just lots of stuff going on!! I can't wait to hear from Michelle either. I've been holding my breath all day! Hope to see you over at LM sometime this weekend! If not there than for sure at TSB. I've been posting a little more there too lately! I love that board!