God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006




I've been scrapping. This is the latest I also finished up the Disney planning and trip Sarabinder. It turned out really good even if I do say so myself. Here is the picture of the cover and here is a link to the entire thing on Two Peas. I hope you enjoy looking at it.

I leave for Disney in 2 weeks and I've not done the first thing towards getting ready. I've been hunting for my fanny pack and can't find it any place! I have no idea where it went so I guess I'll have to borrow Serena's. Maybe I can find one I like at disney I'm just sick that it's missing I"ve had it for 4 years and used if everywhere..it had the Mickey Pieces on it that one isn't made any more :(

I think I have everything done for the Crop on Life Preservers except for the bingo words. Michelle is going to finish up the other game on Friday. Christie is working on layouts and I think we are all set just a matter of getting the people on line.

I've decided I'm going to become a Memory-Works consultant. I will get everything set up when I get home from Florida. I hope I can make enough to cover some of my scrapbooking expenses. I think I will try to have a crop about once every 8 weeks here at the house that way I can sell to people and get them interested in scrapping.

3 comments:

Liway said...

Your Disney book is wonderful Jane. I LOVE it!!! Great Basic Grey layout too! I think you are doing the right thing becoming a consultant. You sure know enough about scrapping and I'm sure you'll do well. Be careful though...your new DT responsibilities at LP might take up more time than you think! LOL!!! :-)

Lita said...

what a gorgeous little book! You must be so proud of yourself to create such a stunner!

Kimmy said...

Is the 2nd picture basic grey brand? I had a composition book made for me in that exact paper and would love to have more of it for myself. :)