God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, April 24, 2006

I Scrapped this weekend!!!! Here is the Bike layout I just finished up and the other layout I actually did from start ot finish. I also started on my Disney Trip Planning and trip book. I've got all the pages for the DVD's finished. I've got some of the index pages done also. I'll either post pictures of it when it's finished or links.

I see my daughter graduate from law school in 2 weeks from this coming Friday and I leave for Disney the same night. I can't believe how fast time flies as I get older.

Not much else going on in my life. I submitted some pages for a couple of page calls but that's about it.

I also looked at another DT call but don't think I'm going for it. I would love to be on a decent size store or kit DT. I still have hope for LPS so I'll keep working towards that goal.

3 comments:

Liway said...

Jane...love how these layouts turned out! The waterfalls are gorgeous. I like the license plate on Wes's biker layout. You were right ...that was the perfect touch!!! Good luck with your page calls. I feel like we've really been missing each other online lately. I see where you've "been", but we never seem to hook up at the same time!!! :-( I know you have a ton of stuff on your plate and lots coming up...so hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch through it all! Your Disney book sounds awesome! I totally love the idea that you have a DVD for each page! Fascinating! I can't wait to see it all!

Michelle said...

Jane, your LO's are wonderful!!! I bet you can't wait to get to Disney and take some photos yourself.

AnneMarie said...

this is a great LO! don't forget to share at The Shaker!