God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Just a quick and dirty update. I leave for St. Louis in just a couple of minutes. I didnt' win the sole survivor on Sassacraft I know I didn't make it to the vote off and that's fine.

I will be in St. Louis in a few short hours with my sister in my heart even if not in blood. I can't wait to see my little girl! Madelyn has grown up so much since I saw her last yr.

The CK Convention is this weekend. I don't know if I'll get to update if I do I will if not I'll fill everyone in on the Convention when I get home.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Liway said...

Oh Jane...have a great time!!! I'm so envious!!! Don't worry about the "other" thing. No biggie! Just have a great time and create some amazing projects! I can't wait to see them.