God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Wow where has the week gone. It seems like yesterday I was getting back from CKC in St. Louis and today is Thursday. I have been so swamped I really don't know where the time is going.

I had a blast at CK I got to meet Elsie Flanigan she is so cute and Holly McCraig from Digi Chicks just love Holly.

I got a ton of stuff and loved the Acrylics class I took. Also like Elsie's get down and dirty with CK. It was fun playing with textured paints and alchol inks. I have the crop to get ready for and I also have to get stuff done for the DT try outs on LPS, I really hope I make that DT. I love the ladies there and also like the kits. I have my 2 altered items about finished but still need to get layouts organized. I think one of them will be animal kingdom pictures and maybe if I can get some pictures of the cherry blossoms one of them.

Scrap-pedia is also getting ready to have a DT call and since I've been chosen for their Hall of Fame 2 times hopefully that will hlep a little.

Not much going on other then I'm swamped at work and at home! I hope to get back in the swing after Easter.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!!!!

1 comment:

Liway said...

Hey Jane...I'm glad you updated your Blog. LOL!! I feel like I haven't "seen" you in weeks! I miss you girl! Hopefully you'll get caught up and life will return to normal for you! I know you are going crazy planning for the LP Online Crop! I can't wait to celebrate with you when you make that DT!!! I just know you'll get this one!!!! :-)