God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Yeah!!!! I made it to Friday. Not only that I made it till the end of the day so I can spend the weekend doing what I want. Of course I still have to clean house, do laundry, mow the yard and clean up the doggie droppings :(

But, at least it's the weekend and I can sleep in a little on Saturday.

I managed to finish all of my layouts for the DT at Lifepresersvers whewwww big relief and they are submitted. I also did the DT call for Urban Lily..I don't expect to do any good with that one. But, I'm hoping against hope that the LPC is a go I'll find out the week after I get back from Disney wouldn't that be a great welcome home present :)

Not much going on in my life. Mom and I will be going to Buffalo in September for my dad's ship reunion. I didn't think we would get to go since it's the second week of the opening of fall qtr. But, we are trying to do things a little different in the office if it works we will only be all hands on deck the first 5 days of the opening.

We have the LPC crop for Autism coming up on May 6th so if you have time stop by. We are having a big auction and have a new challenge every hour for 12 straight hours. You would be shocked to see what all you can get done in about 12 hours :)

My tought for today..... we should all look into ourselves and really see ourselves as others see us. Make the effort to be a friend that is there through the good times and the bad. I truly hope that my friends see me as that type of friend.

No comments: