God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

June 1st! Wow this yr is getting close to the down hill slide. This is the beginning of the sixth month. Where in the world does time go. I have got to get my house cleaned and some bills paid tonight. I stayed up last night talking to one of my friends from British Columbia so I didn't get much sleep and nothing done. Today with the front moving in my body is screaming I suppose the fact that I didn't get sleepy last night is from the front too.

Not much going on here I need to make a couple of cards tonight along with everything else. I also want to try and get another layout done for the magazine call.

I got yet another turn down yesterday. I should be getting used to them by now. I guess I'm just so much like everyone else that nothing on my layouts and altered items stand out. Oh well, I have my one DT and I love it :)

I can't wait till we get the new board and the gallery up. It should make it really nice to post stuff. I hope that a few more of our lurkers come out of the woodwork and join us :)

1 comment:

Liway said...

It was fun chatting with you last night Jane - if it makes you feel better, I didn't get anything done either! LOL!!! I hope you weren't too tired today!! Afterall...there is that 3 hour time difference!!! I love the internet - without it ...I would have never met you!!! :-( You are truely a wonderful person and a great friend!!!