God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, June 02, 2006


What can I say the internet is such an awesome place and I've met some of the most wonderful people in the world on it and Lisa you are one of them gal! Thank you for being their whenever I need to talk. I hope you know I totally love your scrapbooking style and plan on scraplifting some stuff very soon. Especially the layout you did off the ad challenge on LPS.

This is showing up blue but the background card stock is really white, and is distressed with Weathered wood. I think I like this layout but I can't decide.

Not much going on in my life just got the email I'm officially a Memory Works Constultant so if anyone needs anything let me know. I should have my catalogs in a few days and would be happy to let folks look all they want ;) I'll also give you links to the web site if you want to look that way.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. My friend Michelle should be home before long :)

1 comment:

Liway said...

Aw...shucks Jane!!! You sure know how to make a girl feel all warm and fuzzy!!! Right back atcha!!! I love your layout...the cardstock does look blue...but it still looks nice anyway!!! It's funny that you posted about your MW email. I just posted on my blog about my Stampin' Up demonstrator status too! Great minds think alike!!! LOL!!! Good luck with your new venture. I know I will be watching with baited breath to see what you can get for me!!! LOL!!