God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Just in case you've not looked at the Calendar in the last few days you have 3 1/2 shopping days left! And then you are out of time Christmas is Monday!

I'm going to miss my youngest so much this year. I can't believe he's clear off in MA and I'm in Ohio with out him. This is his first Christmas not at home since he was just a little guy and had to go to his dad's. I swear this year is harder then the year he was with his dad.

I just worry about him he's living in a strange place with people he dosen't really know that well. Don't get me wrong I'm sure they are wonderful to him but I still worry. I've not heard from him in a couple of days. Last time I talked to him he had a terrible cold.

Here is one of my DT projects for this month. I am so not good with brights! I don't know if I'll ever be good with them. Now next month should be good it's more of the muted colors I do so great with.

I do really like the picture I used on this layout. It's of Cutler Hall on the Main Green at Ohio University. This is the president's building where is office and staff all work.




Well off the cry baby stuff. I'm still playing with my camera. I took this picture the other night from my back porch the colors were just beautiful.

No comments: