God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wow what can I say work is crazy!!!! I can't wait for Friday so thing slow down. I'm tired! I do have my fruit cakes baked and all my laundry caught up. Tomorrow night I hope to get my scrap room cleaned up just a little.

BTW, I made the Life Preserver Scrapbook team for another year. There will be 5 of us for the coming year. Michelle Haffer, Susan Eaton, Susanne Eakin, Melissa Lopez and myself. It should be a good year lots and lots of talent. My dear friend Christie made 1st alternate and Katie made 2nd alternate. They will back us up if anyone needs to drop out or need a month off because of personal commitments to our families.

I really love the idea of an alternate because you never know when someone will get sick or you realize that the kits going to need put up and you leave for vacation the day the kit comes, and don't get home till the week before it's due up.

We are on the Christmas down hill slide you have 5 more shopping days! And remember Sunday is only a 1/2 day most stores don't open till noon and close at 6:00 so you need to get busy if your not finished.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: