God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, April 23, 2007

My first granddaughter will be making her appearance into the world on April 26th, 2007. Mommy is having a c-section because little Miss Londyn is being a pain and laying flat on her back breech.

Jenna is going in for a non-stress test today. I’ve still not heard from them which worry’s me. I hope they call soon…I want to know that everything is ok. It’s so hard being 13 hours away I feel like I’m so out of the loop. Well just got the call the test came back fine they are doing the c-Section on the 26th at noon.

So I should have pictures by late that evening if everything goes right! I sure can’t wait to see the little doll and I want to hold her so bad.

Sabrina is feeling better. She’s actually gained a few pounds and her glucose tests all came back ok which just amazes everyone including her doctor.

I did a photo shoot over the weekend I’m working on the pictures. Shawna a lady I work with has 3 of the most adorable boys I’ve ever photographed. They are just totally completely adorable.

I hope everyone is having a great day….also if anyone is in the market for a 2 page 4th of July layout check out the one I have on ebay.

Here are a few of the things I’ve worked on lately.




No comments: