God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wow talk about Exhausted…I’m back from CKC St. Louis. I truly was disappointed in a lot of my classes this year. Several of them needed better teachers and one was a total waste nothing but an ad for Simply Paint.

But, I got to meet 8 of my Life Preservers family and they are all so great. I feel like we have been friends forever. And Shellye the owner is a fabulous lady and so funny! If you get a chance please check us out and pick up a kit or two.

I’ve got my Design Team layouts done…I’ll try to get a picture of them posted tonight for everyone to see. The alternate kit this month is so amazing! Just yummy yummy paper, the kind of paper that you can find hundred’s of uses for.

We have news about Miss Londyn Olivia Hollon she will be born by C-Section on April 27th. I can’t wait to see my new granddaughter! I love her already, and I’ve not even got to hold her yet.

I am going to pick her up some goodies once I get to MA. I want to get what they need so I’ll hold off till then.

Sabrina is doing well, she’s not sick all the time like she was. Mikaela is growing well and Sabrina is finally starting to gain a little weight instead of losing all the time! I’m planning on being at the hospital while she’s in labor…spend the night at her house after the baby is born and then coming home once I know I have the house cleaned for her and so food in the frig. Then once Brian goes back to work I’ll go up and spend between 3 days and a week with her so that she can take it easy and not feel like she needs to do everything on her own.

I just wish Wes and Jenna lived closer so I can do all of that for them also. I know that I’ll be able to do it for Jerod and Erin when they start their family.,…but I will have to let Erin’s mom get first dibs on the baby. After all it will be her daughter.

Ok I’m going to close and I’ll post pictures of my layouts tonight. I hope all of my friends are having a great day!

1 comment:

Alli said...

Jane...can't wait to see photos of the precious new life!!!!