God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

AHHHHH quiet! I love having most of my kids home...but I also love when they all leave for a few hours. I have just finished doing some more 6 x 6 pages for a scrapbook. Now I'm just sitting with my feet propped up enjoying the pets.

Sabrina and Brian took Cortes out to Gerry and Jennifer's with them and Jerod and Erin went to a friends place to target shoot. I'm enjoying the quiet for a little bit but starting to think about how quiet it really is.

Jakes asleep in the doorway and Ripley's on the couch snoring. It's almost to quiet now :)

It would have been nice if Wes, Jenna and Londyn could have made it in. But, Mass is a little far to come. So far it's not rained here but the sky is really clouding up and the wind has picked up. It is so hot and muggy out...I hate turning the air on this early in the yr but I'm not going to die of the heat either.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial day weekend. I'll talk to you all soon!

God Bless,

Jane

No comments: