God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wooohooo got my new mattress and box springs and caught them on sale. They are awesome they sleep so nice! They are firm but have a great pillow top that makes you feel like you are sleeping on a feather bed.

I’ve been working on a bunch of stuff for our 50 layout challenge on LPS. And we are getting ready to have a mini crop over the 4th of July. Then we are having a mega crop in September to benefit Autism.

Shellye has some unbelievable stuff up on E-bay. She’s such an awesome scrapper. I’m getting ready to post some stuff on E-bay I want to make some money for a possible Disney trip. I know I’ll never make the kind of money that Shellye makes but I’ll take what I can get!

I’m already missing having the kids all in. Not missing Ripley taking me for walks LOL! She drags me she’s so big, I love her but man is she strong.

Cortes, was so tired on Monday that he just kept falling asleep almost sitting up. Sabrina was almost as tired as Cortes…she’s getting in the home stretch of her pregnancy. She’s 32 weeks today and starting to be really miserable. We had so much fun this weekend even though she’s tired we just chatted and chatted. I really enjoy spending time with my daughter I wish I had gotten to spend more time with Jerod and Erin but they were meeting friends.

Brian was so awesome this weekend he helped me do so much work. He helped my uncle hang the cabinet back up in mom’s utility room, he hauled the hose down from the building, he helped me move beds. I sometimes forget how great a son-in-law he really is.

Well enough of this! I hope everyone is having a great day.

Love and God Bless,

Jane

1 comment:

Lita said...

you are one busy busy girl, when on earth do you find time to scrap those beautiful pages!!!