God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Wow I can’t believe Memorial Day weekend is here.

I was looking through all the pictures last night of the babies on Life Preservers. We have our own little nursery going on. Katie’s little girl is crawling every where now and is such a cutie; little chubby cheeks and Piggy Tails. Deb’s, Gabbi and Noah are getting so grown up; Noah has come so far since they brought him home from Guatemala.

Andrea’s little angel is just so cute she posted a picture of her laying on her belly with her little lips all puckered up! Oh I love babies. Then we have Mr. Carter who is our little handsome man, he’s going to have his pick of the ladies.

And then there is my sweet lovable Madelyn who amazes me every day. She had an eye doctor appointment yesterday that must have so awful to her with her sensory issues.

Oh and I can’t forget my adopted granddaughter Maya! I have some of the cutest pictures of her….I’ll share them with you tonight if I get time to get them cleaned up. I stayed with her last week when she was sick. She got feeling better in the afternoon so we went out and chased butterfly’s for a little bit. I do have a layout I can share. She is such a smart little girl but of course her mom and dad have talked to her and read to her since she was born. And we are always working on our numbers, colors and alphabet. She was telling me all about how when she turns 3 in September she is going to go see Mickey Mouse. She was upset because Nana isn’t going to go see Mickey with her. And she was saying she was going to see Uncle Wes and I had to try to explain that Uncle Wes didn’t live at Mickey Mouse’s house any more. That was really upsetting to her…she wants to see her Uncle Wes. She went and got her scrapbook out and told me that her Uncle Wes lived at Mickey’s house she had pictures of it.




Well I better get off of her just wanted to do a little update! I hope everyone has a fun weekend. I’m sure looking forward to the time off and spending some time with my family. Wish they could all come in but I know that’s not possible. Love to all of my friends,

Jane

No comments: