God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Another long long day at work; phones are so busy this time of yr. Which makes it darn near impossible to balance programs; it’s just so hard to concentrate on numbers when the phone is ringing off the hook.

I have to keep reminding myself not to let my mind roam to Disney…I can’t wait till next yr. If I can save enough money I’m going down with a friend and her husband and little girl. I am so looking forward to it. Mostly just to see Michelle, Jim and Madelyn but also to get away.

Next week is going to be great. I work the 7:30 to 4:00 shift Monday and Tuesday I’m off Wednesday and then I took Thursday and Friday off. I’m going to drive up to Sabrina’s Thursday morning and get her floors all mopped and waxed and the deep cleaning done that she’s just not able to right now with being so close to delivery. I may spend the night on Thursday so that we can go shopping on Friday. We want to get her cross stitch pieces framed for the baby’s room. I also need to finish up her cross stitch blanket. I have a little back stitching and Mikaela’s name and date of birth to put on it.

Well lunch is over so better get off of here…take care,

Jane

No comments: