God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Well Jerod didn’t get the ditch finished so I get to finish it tonight. Just what I want to do! Oh well it has to be done, so I’ll do it. Get through today and tomorrow and 2 whole days off, then next week I only work 2 days. I’m looking forward to having a long long weekend. Won’t get much rest but it’s still nice to think about no work in the office for 5 days.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me I love my job and most of the people I work with but I just don’t want to be here. Normally I look forward to coming to work but for the last week or two it’s been hard to make myself come. I guess I need this time off that’s coming up. I just keep thinking of all the stuff I should be doing at home, and I sit here and feel like I’m not accomplishing enough. Maybe it’s just that the weather is wonderful and I want to be outside, it’s been super hot but the sun is shining and the birds are singing and I love to be outside.

Not much going on otherwise what type of plans does everyone have for the 4th of July? I’m doing an on line crop at Life Preservers, just a mini crop but it should be fun. And with my lap top back up and can sit outside if I want to. Please join us if you would like it’s from 10:00 a.m. cst till 4:00 p.m. cst.

Oh and the good news is that Bandit seems to be getting trained. He cried and asked to go out last night and again this morning, so no accidents in the house. Jake and Bandit have become friends they are not as close as Tiger and Jake were but they are to the point they will lay together on Jakes blanket.

1 comment:

christina said...

ohh i hear you on the working bit. i don't want to go to work at ALL. i would much rather be home and doing things that need to be done in the yard and such. by the time i get home (yes i know i only work 4 hours LOL) i don't want to do anything. imogene wears me out and since i clean and do yardwork at her house i have no desire to do it here at home once i get home.

i hope these next two days go fast for you and that you have a great weekend and enjoy your time off.