God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Well I finished up the Aloha album for eBay now I need to get pictures taken of it and get it posted. I’ve got a bid on my layout for Remember the Past. I am slowly accumulating a little bit towards my Disney trip and using up some of my stash. I would love to use up enough that I have to start buying for layouts.

I am going to have to break down and buy some Bazzill I’m hitting the low end of my stash. I think I’ll pull out my swatch cards and sit down with the paper I have and match up what I have in my stash with what I have left and then order just the colors I need. I want to order more black and white but those are basics you have to have.

I finally found a comforter for my bed. It looks like a star quilt it’s so pretty and I went with a burgundy bed skirt. I couldn’t find any curtains I like so I think I’ll pick up either 2 full or 2 queen flat sheets and turn them into curtains. I think I’ll go with the same burgundy that I have in the skirt. With my old brass bed the comforter really looks cute and old fashioned I also need to find a new table lamp. Tiger managed about 6 months ago to knock my lamp off and broke it and I’ve never replaced it.

My Tiger cat is still missing. She wanted out early Sunday morning and I’ve not seen her since then. I keep hoping she will come home; I’m really worried about her she has only been missing one other time like this. Mom is watching for her too! She said if she comes in today she will take her in the house and not let her out till I get home.

Oh and the mail order pharmacy finally got my meds right! I got my 50 mg of Enbrel it took them 3 tries but at least they got it right the last time. It really makes me scared to order anything from them. So if anyone uses McKesson specialty pharmacy really watches your meds close they make tons of mistakes.

Not much else going on around here, I’m still looking forward to Friday I have a crop Friday night and Saturday I’m sleeping in. I feel like I just can’t get a good nights rest.

I hope everyone has a great day,

God Bless,

Jane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am sorry to hear Tiger is missing. (hug)