God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I’m already wishing for the weekend. I really wish there was some way to work 2 days a week and be off for 5 days! But, then again I think most people would love that. I would even be willing to work 4-10’s so I could have a 3 day weekend. I get so tired.

I’m still fighting with our mail order company about all the problems with my Enbrel. They shipped me the wrong meds once again that’s twice now they have sent me the wrong meds. I hope that they manage to send the right ones today or I may just drive to Pittsburg and fill my own RX!

I get the 2 days after the 4th of July off! So I’m going up to Sabrina’s one of the days and cleaning for her. So I get 5 days off with just taking 2. Sabrina has dropped now she’s so cute you can now see exactly how Mikaela is laying. Sabrina said it feels so good to be able to breath again. She said that the only thing now is that Mikaela thinks her bladder is her own little punching bag.

I need to get up to Columbus to pick up diapers for mom she wants to give Sabrina a dozen cloth diapers for a shower present. I made out like a bandit at JC Penney’s this weekend I found 2 gowns and a 5 pack of onsies for $16.00 they were already marked down and then had another 25% off. Sabrina now has 6 gowns so she should be in good shape for the first couple of weeks when it’s much easier to keep her in gowns with her Belly Button not off yet.

Not much going on here…I’m working on Brian’s Amazon pictures, I’ve got two layouts done.





I’m also finishing up the book for sale for ebay and I’ve got a layout up on ebay. Look to the Future, Remember the Past



I hope everyone is doing good!

God Bless,

Jane

No comments: