God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Baby Swings how do you decide what is the best one. Sabrina thought she wanted a little travel size but a friend suggested one that plugs in. then you start reading reviews and there seems to be so many positive and negative for everyone that your head starts twisting around like Linda Blair's in the EXorcist.

Oh by the way still no baby :)

I do love the little vibrating chair Sabrina and Brian picked out it converts to a toddler rocker as the baby gets older so that it's usable so much longer. I wish they would have had some of these great things when my kids were little. But, then again it was nice not to have all the stuff sitting around.

not much going on I'm going up to check on Sabrina in a little bit and then I need to go to Sam's club. We are going to run over to BabiesRUs if Sabrina feels up to it and we need to get batteries for the mobile.

Mikaela is going to be the best dressed little girl in the US from the looks of her drawers. Between what Sabrina got for shower presents from her 2 showers and what the grandparents have bought :)

Well I'm off of here I here Cortes moving around so maybe Sabrina is waking up. Talk to you soon.

God Bless,

Jane

1 comment:

LadySnow said...

Tell Sabrina I am praying for her. I know how it is to be uncomfortable and not able to sleep. Keep me posted. :)