God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Made it home from Sabrina's I'm tired! I expect to have to turn around and go back to Columbus any time.

Sabrina and Brian are going to be such great parents...the love the two of them have for each other is such an awesome thing to see; and that love will be shared with Mikaela. I just hope that Sabrina doesn't have to deal with this constant start and stop of labor. I'll ask that you all say a prayer that she doesn't have a long labor.

Jerod and Erin are on stand by to take Cortes, he didn't know what to think last night when we were getting stuffed gathered up for Sabrina's hospital bag and no one was packing his stuff. He is such a funny dog, he never jumps or bothers anyone but Erin and Jerod. For some reason when he sees either one of them he losses his brain as Sabrina says. It's like he forgets everything just total love and he can't control himself. Erin came over for a little bit last night before we went out to eat and he absolutely could not settle down.

Oh and the great news is that Jake and Cortes did great together, so no problems when I go up to stay with Sabrina. Jake settles right in and Cortes doesn't mind Jake in the house either.

Mel I promise to update you as soon as I know something I've got you in my address book to call.

And I'll leave you with this awesome quote:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
[info][add][mail]
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

No comments: