God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Good Sunday morning. Nice quiet morning here, I got up about 8:00 and had a cup of tea and just enjoyed the quiet time. Even the dog and cat were still asleep.

It's going to be hot here today supposedly in the high 90's. The air is already running so that's a sign of a hot day in the making. I'm so happy I got the trimming done yesterday, I can use the riding mower to finish up the yards.

I have 6 more new babies in my tank this morning I have some fancy tail guppies in the tank so they breed pretty often...it will be interesting to see how many of them survive, since the parents eat the babies. I didn't end up with any of the cat fish my placatamous ate all the eggs.

I was able to do some more scrapping last night. The layout was totally out of my comfort zone. I tried to do some things that Elsie Flannigan suggest when you use her paper. I can't decide if I like it or not, I think it had grown on me just a little.



I have really enjoyed having the 5 days off of work. Back to work tomorrow though, I'm sure I have a ton of stuff on my desk. I checked my email and there were a lot from work. I cleaned up most of them today. It's just so much better to not have to do everything at work.

We have 2 more weeks of this section of summer and then we start another 5 week session. I can't believe it's only 7 weeks till fall quarter starts. The summer has sped by so quickly.

Well I'll get off of here for today. I hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday!

Hugs and prayers,

Jane

1 comment:

LadySnow said...

Your layouts look really nice. It was nice to see a picture of your father again. :)