God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Wow it's been a busy day after it started out so nice and quiet. Finished up the yards, had the lines full of laundry and cleaned up the spare room and the scraproom on top of running the sweeper through the whole house and mopping the kitchen floor.

I need to borrow Serena and Tyler's carpet cleaner again my carpet in the living room gets dirty so fast. I don't know what I was thinking when I went with such light carpet in the living room when I have a dog that won't walk on the tile floor; so we have to come in and out the living room door.

I've got probably another 6 hours of work and I'll have Mikaela's afghan finished. Her cross stitched blanket is done except for name and date of birth; and a little dab of back stitching. I know that Sabrina will appreciate the work that has went into it. Her and Brian both liked the mini albums I made. I did a 6 x 6 that is about 30 pages and then I made Brian a little mini album that you can see here. I need to see if I can get pictures of the 6 x 6 album to share. I didn't think to get pictures of it.

I have 2 challenges that I want to get finished this week; one is on Creative Inspirations and the other on LPS. We had a crop on LPS on the 4th and had a great turn out. And Andrea has some of the most amazing layouts of her little girl up on the site. She used the Daisy D Lullaby paper and they are just to cute!

I've not talked to Sabrina or Brian today to see how she is doing. But, she goes back to the doc on Tuesday evening so we will know more after her appointment. I really hope that the constant discomfort and the actual labor she had Thursday has done a lot of good and that the doc tells here she could go any time.

To my LPS sisters I just want to say thank you for all the love and support! You have all been amazing, and you have taught me so much! Von I hope santa brings you the tablet, you do the most amazing work without it, that I know you will rock our socks off with it.

Mel thank you for the kind comment about my dad! I miss him every day and know that he would be heart broke over some of the stuff going on. I still remember you bringing Titus down to the funeral and how you just laid Titus in Jerod's arms...that was such a special moment.

I hope you had fun on your trip.

Love to all,

Jane

1 comment:

LadySnow said...

Wow...that seems so long ago since the funeral. Titus will be 4 next month. Hard to believe......I love the album you made for Mikaela...so precious. :)