God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Had a wonderful time last night at the concert! They truly are an amazingly talented bunch of folks that give their time and talent for free so that we can enjoy wonderful concerts.


Today is a the crop on Life Preservers. We have a great bunch of ladies doing some amazing work. Started to work on a layout for myself and don't you know my old printer that I do my journaling on decided to start acting up. Why is it the one day I really want to do something it does it's own thing. LOL!! Guess that's life.


I want to send a special THANK YOU out to all of our men and women in service both past and present for all they do. And also to the families that give up so much to have their loved ones protect us!


God Bless each and everyone.


And to Jay and Rachel a special hug and prayer! I love you guys and wish that you weren't facing deployment!

Love and Hugs,

Jane

P.s. washed out fireworks so no pictures tonight. I hope everyone has had a great 4th.

No comments: