God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Wow I'm tired! But, Sabrina has a nice clean house. We got everything done but a little bit of the kitchen finished. I did get all of the tile floors scrubbed and waxed.

Jake has settled right in up here and Cortes is accepting Jake in the house with no problem.

I took all the kids out to eat tonight we went to Outback for dinner. Jerod, Erin, Brian and Sabrina it was really nice having all of the kids together. I'm blessed with wonderful kids!

We think Sabrina is in labor not Bra
xton Hicks but true labor. She's been having contractions since about 7:30 and they aren't stopping. The doc said no need to come in till they are stronger and she is to uncomfortable to stay home. She just went up to try to sleep for a little bit. But, she's showered, packed and done a ton of things and they just kept coming so pretty sure it's the real thing. She is 37 weeks today.

Oh and I found the cutest little outfits for Mikaela today. A little pair of pink corduroy bibs and a long sleeve onsie I bought them in 9 month size so that she will have them when it gets cooler. I also found her a bunch of 5 onsies in pink and chocolate brown and a little outfit that has long sleeve onsie and lime green So she has 2 new outfits and not even born yet :)

Well I'm getting off of here and think about bed.

God Bless,

Love to all Jane

No comments: