God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday! Well I guess I should tell you all about my Friday the 13th. I was sitting at a stop light waiting to make a turn when I felt this big THUD. Yep that’s right I got rear ended! College student driving way to fast for the damp roads and the traffic nailed the rear-end of my car and shoved me into the car in front of me. So I have both the front and rear of my car all scratched up. I called his insurance this morning and they are saying it is going to be at least a week and maybe 2 or 3 before they can get me in a rental and get mine fixed. In the mean time I’m driving a car that pulls to the right which means that it knocked the front end out of alignment.

Just what I need when Sabrina could be having the baby any day. Oh well life goes on. But, why does it have to come in threes! LOL! I’ve had my 3 now it’s someone else’s turn. Of course after this weekend I wouldn’t even wish it on my ex!

But, the kids had good news so that makes it all worthwhile; now if we could just get Ms. Mikaela born so that we can hold that precious little bundle.

Not much else going on here…the office is so cold today. My feet are numb they are working on the air but we freeze in summer and burn up in the winter! Right now I’m froze to my chair; it is so so cold I need a coat!

Well I hope everyone has a great Monday…just remember we are now past Friday the 13th so smile.

God Bless,

Jane

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Jane, I am so sorry about your accident! I hope some good luck comes your way now. You have had enough bad luck.

LadySnow said...

So sorry to hear about the car getting "smooshed." That stinks. Hopefully it won't take them too awfully long to get a rental car to you.

Dee said...

Hope you get your car fixed quickly! Insurance can be such a bummer to deal with. Hope it goes well for you! I am sure it will.