God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I’m doing the happy dance, I’m doing a happy dance my new sweeper is on the truck for delivery today! I can’t wait to get my Dyson sweeper…I’ve been since Friday without a vacuum and a black lab/Newfie mix that is shedding like mad. I have been going over everything with a swifter every night and that’s keeping the lose hair gathered up. But, the fact I can’t vacuum has been driving me batty!

Ok let’s finish this happy dance and get on more serious matters like what’s for dinner tonight. I have an apple bourbon pork roast that I’m fixing tonight along with scalloped potatoes and green beans. I was going to fix it last night but Jerod went home after class and I’m not fixing all that food just for me. But, he’s supposed to be down tonight so yum. I’m not a big pork roast eater but I really love these Apple Bourbon roast from Hormel. They have the best flavor, and cook up so tender that you can cut them with a fork.

I talked to the appraiser yesterday about my car…I get a new front and rear bumper and new trim on the front bumper. I kind of slide against the car in front of me when I was pushed in and it scratched up my trim real good. I am also getting a front end alignment. So not to much damage; but enough I’ll be without a car for a few days. I’ve not heard from the insurance company yet today. But, I figure it will be tomorrow since the kid goes to court tomorrow and will either plead guilty or go on to court. I think he will plead guilty since that was what he had planned to do. If he does that I should be all set by next week.

Well my reports just came so time to get back to work! I hope everyone is having a fantastic Tuesday…one more day and it’s hump day!!!! Yeah and tonight we find out what’s going on with Mikaela and Sabrina.

God Bless,

Jane

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Doing the Happy dane for you!!!!!!! Yum....I wish I could stop by for dinner!!!!

LadySnow said...

Hope you can get a great report about Sabrina tonight.

Cinda said...

Jane - what time is dinner? :)

Jane H said...

LOL!! Aroudnd 6:30 come on down :)

Mel I'll let you know tomorrow on the blog what the news is :) I hope for Friday at the latest :)