God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Why is it when you have something waiting for you or are waiting for news on something the day drags? I have my new sweeper sitting on my porch at home and I want to go home and play with it so bad. I’m going to take a picture of the box and the sweeper and do a layout on it now how funny is that? The girls on LPS kept picking on me, Love you guys, that they could see me doing a layout so I am.

The other thing that is making today drag and it’s the thing that is bothering me the most is waiting to see what Sabrina finds out tonight at the doctor. I know the late afternoon appointments are best for them, since Brian works full time and he gets to go to all the appointments. But, at the same time it’s hard on poor old mom waiting for Sabrina to call. I so hope the doctor tells her to head to the hospital either tomorrow or Friday what ever works best for Sabrina and Brian. I can’t wait to hold this little bundle of joy.

It looks like rain outside here….I am so tired of these brief nasty wild thunderstorms. We get awful storms with lots of wind and lightning and some rain. Well it doesn’t just look now we have an awful thunderstorm going through, lots of lightning…it would be nice if our power would go out maybe we could go home. No take that back we wouldn’t get to go home they would make us answer the phones in the dark.

Do you know how many days till Harry Potter and Deathly Hollow comes out????????? Rest of today and then just 3 full days…Friday night at midnight we can start reading. Last time I stayed up all night reading this time I may be in Columbus and have to buy a second book. I will be reading it Friday night one way or another! Well time to get off! I hope everyone is having a good day…you can tell when I’m caught up at work :)

Love and hugs,

Jane

No comments: