God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Busy morning. I've done a couple loads of clothes picked up the house and finished sorting my scraps of paper.

I'm heading to my scrap room in a little bit and try to organize a little more then I'm going to work on a couple of layouts. I have some great ideas in my mind just need to work on them.

It's cloudy and over cast today...we are starting to get the tail end of Tropical Storm Erin. Any storm that comes in on the gulf comes up the Appalachian mountains and we end up with the tail end of it. We are expecting rain by the end of the day; we have the humidity and heat right now.

I go back to work in the morning. I'm looking forward to it and at the same time I dread going back. I know it's strange to say that, I'm looking forward to getting back into the day to day routine and also finishing up my year end stuff. But, the idea of 8 hours of work is yuck!

Oh well no one said work had to be fun :)

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

God Bless,

Jane

No comments: