God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Wooohooo I got good news today. I finally got my pay grade increase approved today; it has been since February 2nd with personnel I can’t believe it took 7 months for them to approve it. But, I do get back pay including the increase in pay we got last month! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just in time to help pay my taxes. Now let’s see how long it takes them to get the paper work to the payroll department.

Our phones at work are unbelievable they are backed up with people on hold. They have been like this all day; right now we have 5 people waiting for someone to answer the phone. It’s been crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand at least I won’t have any trouble going to sleep tonight I’m exhausted. I’ve not even been able to get caught up on my reports; because the phones are so busy.

I have a ton of pictures up on Flickr of Mikaela for those of you I have listed as family. I updated more yesterday. I am missing Mikaela so much; it’s so strange not being with her. I can’t believe she’s already 2 weeks old,

Sabrina is actually back to driving and doing that kind of stuff. She will be cleared by the doctor in another 2 weeks to start exercising and all that good stuff. I can’t believe how skinny Sabrina has gotten; she was 2 pounds less when she went in to have Mikaela then before she got pregnant. And then with Mikaela being a 9 lb 5 oz baby you know she lost at least another 10 lbs just by having her. I bet she’s a good 20 lbs less then when she got pregnant. We are going to be calling her miss skinny before long.

Well I better get off of here. I used my break to get this typed up. I hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Take care and God Bless,

Jane

3 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on your raise. And I am so very jealous of your dd's ability to lose all her baby weight and then some in only 2 weeks. I'm still working on it after 4 years!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! Glad that the payraise finally came through! A nice big fat back pay check, too!!! Yea!!!

Michelle said...

WOOHOO on the pay raise!!!!!!! I can't think of a more deserving person.