God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Good morning! Sorry for so long since I had an update!

But, we have our new little girl; she’s not so little. Mikaela Jane was born on August 3rd at 7:30 p.m. and weighed in at 9 lbs 5 ozs and 20 inches long. Her head was 14 inches and her chest was 14 ½ inches. Mom and baby are both doing wonderful.

I can’t wait to go back up on Wednesday and see how she has changed. Great Grandma get to see her Wednesday; she is so excited about seeing her. This is her first Great Grandchild she will get to see and hold.

I want to say thank you for all the wonderful friends that have said prayers and supported us through all of this! Thank you so much for the love and prayers you have shared. I love all of you!

Love and hugs,

Jane

PS : Good bye KarenB on LPS! You know who you are! Learn to not use your own IPS next time you view us :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Welcome Mikaela Jane!!! Love the name, BTW. Children and grandchildren are such blessings and so are grandma's like you.