God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Not a whole lot going on today. I have to pay my water bill and get everything organized to head to Sabrina’s. I’m taking my mom up to see her new Great Granddaughter tomorrow. Sabrina can’t wait to see mom’s face when she gets a hold of Mikaela. I know her heart will just melt.

I am going to do a photo shoot of Mikaela while I’m at Sabrina’s not sure what we are going to use as a prop maybe her Cabbage Patch doll. We want to get the same picture of her each month with the same item so we can see how she has grown. I just think that’s such a cool idea.

I’ve already scrapped several pages of pictures of her. She is just so photogenic. Unfortunately I won’t be posting any pictures here because of the people that frequently check my blog. If anyone that is family or friends would like to see pictures email me family and friends all have my email address and I’ll send you a link to see a few of Mikaela’s pictures.

Hugs and Love to all!

Jane

No comments: