God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hot, Hot, HOT! It's been in the upper 90's and lower 100's all day here with heat indexes any where from 105 to 110. You can't even stay cool in the house in the air conditioning. My house is warm and our office was just plan hot all day long. We all had our fans on and still it was hot.

They say we are looking at this kind of heat at least till Sunday. I think this has been our hottest summer in a long time. I don't ever remember running my air conditioner for weeks and weeks with no break.

I came home tonight and am trying to get my mom's wall paper ordered but the web site seems to be down. I hope it hurries and comes back up.

I've also unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, folded a load of clothes, started a load of clothes and dusted. I'm getting ready to run the sweeper in a few minutes. Then I think I'll head to the scrap room. I've been in a scrapping mood.

Well I'm going to get off of here fix a little something for dinner.... I'm not all that hungry I wish I had salad makings it's so hot that sounds good.

Talk to everyone tomorrow.

God Bless,

Jane

No comments: