God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Well I still have my stalkers I checked my stats again last night and they are still hitting my blog daily! I don’t know about the rest of you but I do good to keep up with my own life. And take a few minutes to check on my friend’s blogs to see how they are doing.

It has been so busy today that I’ve not had time to update my blog or do anything. The students start moving in tomorrow and we are absolutely swamped. The phone has rang off the hook; we have had 3 to 6 people in cue all day long. I feel like I’ve been put through the ringer; and then hung out to dry. I’m going home and crashing.

I hope I can finish up the house work tonight and maybe hit the scrap room tomorrow night. I still need to make the spare bed I washed the sheets last night so they would be fresh for this weekend. And I need to mop my kitchen floor I ran out of steam last night and didn’t get it mopped.

The count down is on for the Scrap Pink crop; 29 days and counting. I can’t wait to meet all the new ladies and see my old friends. I’m staying with my friend Nancy the little bit I’ll be any place other then the crop. Jamie Harper who is an awesome scrapper will be teaching a class. I’m really looking forward to it.

Oh and I started re-reading Winds of War last night. I love that book and the movie.

And the best news is that we are staying at Saratoga Springs in May. I think it will work out great for Michelle, Jim, Madelyn and I. We have the busses for the parks and a boat to the Downtown Disney area.

So now I have to really start selling on EBay. I am not having a lot of luck with my album so I guess I’ll have to go back to doing layouts. And I have a bunch of odds and ends I need to get up also.

Well it’s almost time to head home so off the computer I go.

God Bless,

Jane

No comments: