God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Oh my goodness are we busy today! I can’t believe how much the phones are ringing! They have not stopped all day.

Please keep my friend Nancy in your prayers. She went to the doctor to start cardiac rehab and had another heart attack. She is back in the hospital and I’m worried about her.

The good news is that I was on the move last night and totally rearranged my scrap room, dusted everything, cleaned the ceiling fan, wiped down the walls and ceiling. I did so much and it looks so great I really need to paint that room and get new curtains but it sill looks so nice and clean. Still have a little rearranging to do I want to work on my metal embellishments. They are all in one of my 12 x 12 clear container and they don’t all fit. I can’t wait for Mikaela to start on baby food so I can have the jars. I want to sort by bronze, silver, gold and miscellaneous; I think it will make it easier to find what I want and also use up the stash I have.

I also uploaded more pictures to York and Winkflash I’m trying to get some pictures ahead to take to the crop on September 14 and the ScrapPink the end of September. I need to make sure that Maeghan is going to stay with Jake and Bandit, for the ScrapPink. I also need to get her some stuff in to eat. It’s just been so hot I’ve not been eating much; fruit seems to be my meal most nights. It’s paying off I’ve lost over 20 lbs since December. I’ve been working hard at it and still need to lose more but man it feels great.

Now if I could just get my RA and Fibro to settle down so I could do more walking. The weight would come off so much faster if I could walk more. But, right now both hips feel like they are going to fall off. I’ve had to take extra pain medication every day for the last 2 weeks. I really don’t know what has them upset.

Heat Wave! Is everyone dealing with heat right now? We are supposed to be in the 90’s for the entire week and maybe into next week. What is up with the weather; by this time of the year we are normally getting cool nights and 80’s as a high. This has been the worst summer we have had in a long time. It kind of scares me to think what the winter is going to be like. Is it going to be extreme in the other direction with extremely cold temps and lots of snow? I guess we have to accept it but it does scare me a little.

I need to get off of here…I hope everyone has a wonderful blessed day.

God Bless,

Jane

2 comments:

LadySnow said...

Sounds like you are definitely keeping yourself busy. ;o)

Rebecca said...

Hot Hot Hot!!!!!!! It's burning Hot here too Jane!!!!!