God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Monday, October 08, 2007

I had a wonderful weekend. Didn’t get a lot of scrapping done but did have a nice one. Friday night I scrapped at my little LSS. I did get several layouts done and promise to get them posted soon.

Saturday Sabrina and Brian came down and I got to spend time with Mikaela. She is growing so fast she is 12 lbs 3 ½ oz and 24 inches long already. She is at the point now that she smiles all over and loves to talk. It’s so funny if she hears my voice now she will hunt for me. And she is fascinated with my mom, she will stare at her for hours especially when she talks to her. I love the look of total love the two of them share.

Sunday I spent part of the day with the kids and then I did laundry. I was able to hang all of it out. I love the smell of sheets and towels hung out on the line. They smell so fresh and clean.

Tonight I’m going to try and straighten up my scrap room and get pictures of some of my projects posted. I did a 12 x 6 book for just kind of a short sweet book on Disney. I figure I can put it in my larger Disney book once I finish it this coming spring.

Our Life Preservers Kits should be in the mail tomorrow or I hope it is. We have a really cute Halloween kit coming for October and the kits for November are so awesome we had the choice of Piggy Tales and K & Company.

Life Preservers is also getting ready for an on-line crop to support Autism on November 3rd and 4th. We would love to have all of you join us for the crop. We have an awesome set of raffle prizes as well as a ton of challenges and make and takes. And who knows we might have some great prizes for winning some of the games and challenges. So please stop in and join us for an awesome weekend of fun and prizes!

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend and I hope that you all have a great week. Try not to work to hard.

Take care, and God Bless,

Jane

2 comments:

LadySnow said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your precious granddaughter. :D

Linda said...

Sounds like she is getting so big. Glad you had a nice visit. I'm looking forward to seeing your Disney book