God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Yeah we are on the downward slope of the week. One more day after today and the weekend is here. I used to feel like I had nothing much going on in my life now I can’t seem to find time to do the basics. How in the world did my life speed up so fast?

Tonight I have to sit down and pay bills, and then I need to pick up the kitchen and make the spare bed. Friday night I am doing a crop at Cross Court and Saturday I have a camera class. The kids are coming down Saturday morning and want to do Mikaela 2 month pictures. It just doesn’t seem to end. I am happy about it don’t get me wrong I just can’t believe how busy life has become again.

Today I’m dealing with one of those monster sinus headaches that you get when there is one pressure system after another lined up and coming through the state one right after the other. It just makes me feel like I need to close my eyes and rest. Just kind of yucky blahh nasty, but unfortunately life is busy and I have to deal with it.

What does everyone have planned for their weekend? We don’t have many more beautiful weekends left in Ohio. Before we know it the cold and snow will be moving in and we will be stuck in the house not because of the extreme heat but because of the extreme cold.

Oh I have to tell you all about Bandit before I close. He must have really missed me while I was gone. He has not allowed me out of his sight in the evenings. If I get up to do something he’s right on my heals and lays down in what ever room I’m in. If I set down he’s on my lap….last night I was trying to talk to Vickie on the phone and he was purring so loud that Vickie could hear him on the phone. He had his head on my chest and I kept getting his ears in my mouth as I tried to talk. He has slept with me every night since I got back as close to me as he can most of the time on my chest. I truly think he was lonely.

And I'll leave you with one of my latest layouts:




I hope everyone has a safe and happy day.

Talk soon,

Jane

2 comments:

Dee said...

awesome LO Jane. I love, love the title.

Linda said...

Pretty layout. Hope your feeling better soon. Enjoy your busy weekend!