God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Wow it's finally Thursday one more day to this week. Last night was Halloween here in the big town of Albany. My daughter, granddaughter, her mother-in-law, sister-in-law and her niece were all here to help give out candy. I can't believe what a chunk McKenna, Sabrina's niece is. She doesn't look all that big but man she is a chunk especially after holding Mikaela :) They were both so cute dressed up in their Halloween costumes :) Mikaela was a pea pod and McKenna was a Lady Bug. I can't believe how cute they are and how much they look alike but they don't; yes I know that doesn't make sense. But they have the same nose but their eyes and chins are totally different. But, every once in a while they both give you the exact same look.

I have all of the carpet up in my scrap room except for a little bit under the big pieces of furniture. I'm going to try to do just a little more then I have to stop till I get help here.

Don't forget this weekend is the 2nd ANNUAL AUTISM ON-LINE CROP ....November 3rd and 4th ....AT LIFE PRESERVERS SCRAP BOOK CLUB.
Please take the time to come out and support autism. We will be having a raffle, games and challenges all weekend. You don't have to buy the kit to take part in our message board; and we love to meet new friends.

Love to all,

Jane


No comments: