God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sis I just want you to know that I love you and wish I could do more for you! Lots and lots of hugs and prayers for you and Brian. I know that you will get through this but that doesn't make it any easier! LOVE YOU!

Jerod and Erin thank you so much for being there for Sabrina and Brian I love the two of you. I am so thankful that you have each other and that my young adults (LOL!) kids :) Live close together and are able to help each other.

I can't wait to see all of you over Christmas! And Jerod I will remember everything for Ice Cream it's on my list to get tomorrow night at the store.

Along with lunch meat and the stuff to make Veggie Pizza and Macarroni Salad.

I love all of you! Thank you for being such great family!

To all of my friends thank you so much for all the prayers they are very appreciated!

Love to all,

Jane (Mom)

No comments: