God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will; That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next. Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But, if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
---Muhammad Ali

"We are driven to create at this deep wordless level of the soul because we are all fashioned in the image of a God who is an Artist." - Michael Card, Scribbling in the Sand.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thank heavens there is just one more day after today. I'm so ready for a few days off!

Whe does life fly at home and drag at work? I have a dentist appointment at 4:00 today so I leave here at 3:30.

I have to run up to the bank in a little bit and finish up Christmas. Then I need to go to the store and I'm finished. Can you tell I'm ready for this to all be done? I need to pick up stuff for ice cream I think I'll wait and do all of that on Friday after wook and then I think I'll park my car and not move it till I have to come back to work.

It just sounds like heaven doing nothing but hanging around the house from now till the end of the year.

I think I will sleep in every day including Christmas. It just sounds like heaven :) I'm sure it will be like the weekends when I don't have to be up I wake up at 6:00 and can't fall back asleep. Oh well at least the thought makes me happy.

I did finish up all of my have to do things last night as far as gifts. So that's one thing down and out. Now I can play for fun!

As usual not much going on here.

Hope everyone has an awesome holiday.

Love and Hugs,

Jane

1 comment:

Til said...

Isn't that the truth, when you can sleep in you always wake up early? Why is that! LOL!! Enjoy your time off Jane!